Founded in 2008 by Tristan Taormino, The Open List is a list of professionals (therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, relationship and life coaches, doctors, lawyers, mediators, and alternative healthcare providers) who are experienced and knowledgeable about alternative sexuality and lifestyles, open relationships, polyamory, nonmonogamy, swinging, as well as BDSM, kink, leather, LGBTQIA communities, and other sexual minorities. The people on this list submitted their information, and therefore I make no claims about nor do I endorse them.
Disclosure: Professionals pay a small fee to be listed on The Open List. We are committed to economic justice and accessibility. If you are a professional who requires sliding scale pricing or a discounted fee, please email openlist @ openingup.net.
If you are a professional who wants to be added to the Open List, create an account here.
- Alternative includes naturopaths, massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, midwives, hypnotherapists.
- Coach/Consultant includes people who provide sex and relationship coaching as well as intimacy, somatic, dating, life, tantra, and other types of coaching or consulting.
- Licensed Mental Health Professional includes psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, sex therapists, counselors with PsyD, Ph.D, MFT, LMFT, MFTI, MSW, LSW, LCSW, LPC, MA degrees—both individuals and group practices or centers.
- Medical Provider includes MDs, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, and health centers.
- Other includes lawyers, mediators, and others who don’t fit into any of the listed categories.