- Two Sparrows Photography – Wedding / Alt Event Photographers: Based in Los Angeles, CA, but willing to travel, Two Sparrows Photography is poly, LGBT, and alternative lifestyles friendly; they have tremendous experience and are highly recommended by previous clients.
- Good Vibrations – Sex positive books & accessories
Research and Activism
- Community-Academic Consortium for Research on Alternative Sexualities (CARAS)
- The Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality
Academic material on polyamory.
- Love and Politics
Organization for integrating polyamorous, queer or sex-positive identity into an overall vision for progressive change.
- LovingMore Polyactive
Political or activist issues relevant to polyamory
Poly people interested in organizing within the Green Party
- Polyleaders: Poly Leaders Network
discussion among poly activists and leaders on growing the polyamory movement and securing legal rights and protections for polyamorous relationships
For coordinators of polygroups and polylists and those who wish to start a poly group
People involved or interested in the academic research of polyamory
- Saturnia Regna
Responsible non-monogamous relationships and polyactivism
- Elisabeth Sheff, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Georgia State University, PO Box 5020, Atlanta, GA 30302-5020. Office: 404-413-6522; Fax: 404-413-6505. esheff (at) gsu.edu (Dr. Sheff researches and teaches gender, family, theory, sexuality, and deviance. These areas come together in Sheff’s examination of polyamorous families with children. Through interviews and participant observation over a period of 10 years, Sheff has studied poly people and their families, and more recently has examined the intersections of poly and BDSM/Kink communities. Relevant Publications: Sheff, E. 2007. “The Reluctant Polyamorist: Auto-ethnographic Research in a Sexualized Setting” in Stombler, M., Baunach, D., Burgess, E., Donnelly, D., and Simonds, W. (Eds.) Sex Matters: The Sexuality and Society Reader. New York: Pearson. Sheff, E. 2006. PolyHegemonic Masculinities. Sexualities. 9(5):621-642. Sheff, E. 2005. “Polyamorous Women, Sexual Subjectivity, and Power.” Journal of Contemporary Ethnography, 34(3):251-283.)
Email list for people who are polyamorous and Jewish
- Dark Odyssey
Event that brings together BDSM, sexuality, spirituality, education, and play in a fun, supportive, non-judgmental, diverse environment
- Free Spirit Sacred Sexuality Beltane
- Poly Athiests (LiveJournal)
- Poly Thinkers in Alternative Religions
For polyamorists who are adherents of nonmainstream religions and spiritualities
- Spiritual Polyamory
Discussion list for those interested in polyamory and spirituality
- Unitarian Universalists for Polyamory Awareness
One of the very first online, resource rich polyamory communities.
- Franklin Veaux’s Polyamory Info Page
- Multiple Match – an open relationship dating resource and a blog for ethical, consensual non-monogamy or polyamory.
- Polyamory in the Media
A great place to find out what’s being written about polyamory in the media
- Polyamory Meetup Groups
Meetup.com has been a boon to helping polyamorists connect and meet in real time.
- Polyamorous Percolations
Strives to provide a comprehensive resource for people actively living in, curious about, or affected by a polyamorous relationship.
- Practical Polyamory
Website of polyamory activist and educator Anita Wagner. Includes downloadable documents with in depth content on dealing with polyamory relationship issues.
- Poly Tees
Exclusively dedicated to poly-oriented teeshirts and other items